Interstate Concealed Carry

Firearms Safety Training Courses

Blog, FAQs, FYIs

What should I bring to Class?

Posted on October 11, 2013 at 2:30 PM


  • Driver License.
  • Any currently held state pistol permits.
  • DD214 or active military ID (if applicable.)
  • Naturalization documents for US citizens born outside of the USA (if applicable.)
  • A BLACK pen.
  • Course fee(s)


Categories: Utah Course FAQS


Utah Course FAQS (19)

New York (1)

Florida (2)