Interstate Concealed Carry

Firearms Safety Training Courses

Blog, FAQs, FYIs

Do I need to be a Utah resident or have a Utah Driver License?

Posted on October 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM

NO. A Utah concealed firearm permit is available to residents from ANY state.

Categories: Utah Course FAQS


Utah Course FAQS (19)

New York (1)

Florida (2)