Interstate Concealed Carry
Blog, FAQs, FYIs
|Posted on October 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM|
Our goal is to make the application process as streamlined as possible for you and so our Utah Concealed Carry Course is ALL-Inclusive.
You will leave with everything necessary to file your application with the Utah BCI including:
- 4 hour Mandatory Utah Training Curriculum - application signed by our Utah BCI Certified Instructor.
- Step-by-Step help with completing the application.
- Passport Photo taken at our course.
- Finger Printing done at our course.
- Pre-Addressed envelope for mailing.
- Copy of your photo ID taken at our course.
Categories: Utah Course FAQS
Utah Course FAQS (19)
New York (1)